Thursday, January 17, 2008

Winter Wonderland

Here in Southern Indiana, we've finally received our first substantial amount of snow for the season! For a moment, I thought about putting up some pictures of the beautiful scenery around my house -- but then I came to my senses! Who wants to see pictures of snow…when a snow-baby is SOOO much cuter :o)

I put little Baby-Boo in her adorable little snowsuit and ended up with some SUPER sweet pictures



I sat Livia down on the steps right outside our house, and she just looked around...and looked at me...




And then she started eating the snow! No surprise there, if you know Livia. And don't worry, I took her back inside to put litle socks on her hands within like 2 minutes. I just wanted her to feel & taste snow.

Then a few minutes later my awesome husband came out with us & was sweet enough to snap a bunch of pictures of me & Livia, too! I love it that he's been taking more and more pictures of us.


She looks a little sleepy in this picture, but don't be fooled...


She got so excited that I thought she was going to fly out of my arms!


Livie babbled, and patty-caked, and looked all around - she really seemed to like the snow!


Except her Mommy wouldn't let her down to really play in it. Rats.


I did give her little bits of snow to try, though!


I just love the look on her face - like she doesn't know what to think about the taste of it.

And finally, just before we went back inside... I couldn't resist!


Livia's very first little snow angel! Ok, I helped her & stood right beside her while her Daddy snapped this cute little picture. And then I snatched her right up & took her inside to get warm!

If she were just a little bit older, I would have shared some warm cocoa with Livia, But that day will come soon enough. Tonight she just got a warm bath & her last feeding of the day, then it was off to bed. I'm so very content to cherish the time I have with her as a baby!

Love to all & God Bless

No comments: