Thursday, January 10, 2008

Happy Happy Camper

I'm in such an incredibly good mood! Tonight my husband & I went out to eat while my parents watched the little one. We went to Haub's Steak House and it was AWESOME! Very up-class & ritzy...and also quite pricy. Luckily we were there because my parents had given Perry & me a gift certificate there for our anniversary, so it didn't really end up costing us that much. It was a once-in-a-lifetime experience that may literally be that! My parents are so awesome to do something like that for us. Perry & I really needed the time together. Since my Mom was sweet enough to pick up Livia for us & babysit her at their house, we actually had about a few hours where it was just us. We loved having a 'date' but by the time we were on our way to pick up little-britches, we were both missing her pretty badly!
I may actually put a pic or 2 up later of us on our date, but for now some [very rare completely un-edited] pictures of Livia grinning from ear to ear. These were about the only pictures I could find that looked even close to as happy as I am right now. Love to all & God Bless!



No comments: