Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Date Night Pics

Last week my husband & I made a point to go out on a date together. I had to put some of the cute pictures up from that night


Here we are still at the Steakhouse just after our wonderful dinner.


My Mom took this pic for us after we got back to their house. It was pretty in color, but I liked it even more after I turned it into black & white.


And finally a pic of all 3 of us just before we left. Livia is sooo sleepy - that poor little baby needed to get to bed!

Even when you're married & have kiddos, it's so important to have time for just Mommy & Daddy. We are so blessed to have gotten this opportunity to spend time with each other! I hope all married folk get a chance to have some time for just each other, too. Even if it's only once in a blue moon...!

Love to all & God Bless!

No comments: