Monday, January 21, 2008

Livia - 9 Months Old!

As of today it's official!

We had her 9 month check-up, and she's absolutely perfect! We already knew that, though. The best part of this Dr. visit was that she didn't have to get any shots - Yay!

She's hit every milestone right on schedule thus far. Everything I had questions about were answered - she's perfectly normal and doing GREAT!

She now weighs 18 lbs 15 oz and she's 27" - she's really close to getting into a forward-facing car seat!

Speaking of her car seat, she fell fast asleep in it on our way home. She even stayed asleep when I brought her inside!


I couldn't resist getting a couple of pics of her sleeping so sweetly.



So, that's really about all I have for today... I'll have to get some really cute stuff up tomorrow. I should have some funny ones of her playing in her pack 'n play from her Great Aunt Tanya.

Til then, Love to all & God Bless!

No comments: