Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Baby-Boo & Mommy Too

I know that I need to be better about getting pictures of my daughter & myself, but it's rather difficult when you're always behind the camera! I wanted to share just a few that I do have though. Livia, I hope you know how much I love you. Even though I'm not often in pictures with you, I'll always be here for you in every way I can. I thank God for every day He has blessed me with you in my life. I only hope that I will be as good of a mother to you as my Mom was and still is to me.


A very recent picture of us at Shyler's BBQ. Livie, Perry & I met up with my Mom, Dad, Laura Belle, Michael, & our Aunt Bonnie to celebrate Laura's 21st birthday. What do you think about that hair-do? It's been standing up like that a lot lately unless I slick it down. Is it too early to be using hair product on my child? KIDDING!



Just after bath-time. I love the hooded towel!



Me & my pretty purple princess back in November



The day I brought Livia home from the hospital



Outside on my parents swing in late August - I love her little smirk




A lot of the pictures I have of me & Livie were captured when she was asleep. There's nothing better than holding a sleeping baby :o)


I hope I look as happy as I felt in this picture - my husband was doing a rare photo session for me. I was so tickled to finally get some really good close-up pictures of me & Livia.


Within the first few days of bringing Livia home from the hospital. Doesn't she just look like a little bitty peanut?


More from the photo session. I'm not actually asleep. My eyes just happened to be closed in this pic, but I loved it anyway.


The best place in the world:
Nose to nose, heart to heart
With my sweet little girl
Who I've loved from the start

You're nearly nine months
And I just cannot see
How I lived life before
God brought you to me

I'll cherish you always
Our time here together
My sweet little baby
I'll love you forever


A poem my Mom has said before fits much better... I just hope I don't botch it too badly!

Cleaning and scrubbing can wait til tomorrow
For babies grow up we've learned to our sorrow.
So settle down cobwebs and dust go to sleep
I'm rocking my baby...and babies don't keep.

Love to all & God Bless!

No comments: