Sunday, January 20, 2008

"I Like Being Big"

If Livia could talk, I imagine those would be the words she'd say the most.

Whenever she's walkie-walking, sitting up in her high-chair, sitting in the shopping cart, or even being carried in her baby front-pack Livia is always happy as a clam.

Not too long ago, I discovered that she also loves sitting on top of my shoulders! I do this with her quite a bit, even though I don't get the reaction I did when I first tried it. (She just laughed & laughed and batted her little hands against my head!) Now she still bats me, but she also does patty-cakes and pulls my hair!

Perry was sweet enough to get these pictures for me this last week when I had Livia up high.


This pic just cracks me up - she looks like she's doing a little baby-gorilla impression...and come to think of it, she was kinda growling when she was doing this. Oh, and you can also see some of my hair that she's pulling!


Since her Daddy was looking right at her snapping photos, she did patty-cakes to show off.


*Clap-clap-clap...grins*


And then laughs as she bats at Mommy's head a bit.


And finally pulled at Mommy's hair just a little bit more before I decided it was time for her to get down!

Oh, what fun :)

Love to all & God Bless!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Livia is just a little doll. What a pretty baby. I just wanted you to know that it really isn't a problem to ask questions on my site. I am sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I simply didn't realize that there were comments there. I hadn't checked my email or looked at the comments for a few days. I am glad to see that you got your little video up. I too use a Mac and found that Firefox works the best for blogger.

Tanya Siekman said...

I am needing some "Livy" hugs. It just amazes me that she is so big already. A.L.R.E.A.D.Y.

I'm really glad you started this blog for her ... you'll love a year from now. (I know you already do)

We all have hacky snotty colds here .. so we'll have to wait for a Livy visit.

Tanya