Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Livia's Favorite Places

I thought I'd stick a few pics up here of where Livia is the happiest!

Believe it or not, her crib has become a place she just loves. I think it's mostly because it's really easy for her to stand up in it :)

She's looking at Perry in both these pictures - he got just as big of a kick out of her as I did!


More big grins... She feels so big!


And here's Livie in her bouncer - we have it hanging in her doorway & there's a mirror right in front of her. She always tries to jump towards that pretty baby in the mirror.


Caught her in mid-jump here. She was babbling and chattering almost the whole time.

Well, that's about all I have in terms of pics today!

I did get a couple of pics of her in the pack & play, but I took them through the screen, so you can't really see much of Livia. Oh, well. I'll just have to get some more tomorrow! Til then, love to all & God Bless!

No comments: