Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Playing in the Pack-'n'-Play

Livia has finally gotten to the point where she doesn't cry or even get upset when I put her into her pack-'n'-play. I have some super cute photos of her in it one day when I was particularly snap-happy...


Just looking over the edge - if she could I really think she'd climb out!


"Mom! I want outa here!"


See, look how sad she is... She just wants to get out, but mean mommy won't let her. :o(


Haha - Gotcha! She's happy as a clam!
Livia's already such a ham!


See what I mean? Oh, she just cracks me up!


Yip, I'm still watching you little one - you're just too cute :o)


She loves that camera. Not so much the taking pictures part, but more so the something-strappy-to-grab part.


And one more of Livie sitting in her pack-'n'-play. She is so good for me!

Love to all and God Bless!

No comments: