Thursday, February 28, 2008

Commercial Inspiration

There are a couple of songs that (for the moment) I'm absolutely in love with. So much, in fact, that they're the first 2 songs that play here on my blog. What's funny is not the songs themselves. Listen to them; I think they're wonderful. The funny part is where I originally heard these songs - in commercials.

The first song, "The Part Where You Let Go" is from Liberty Mutual (click to see the commercial & hear the song). It's an absolutely wonderful commercial... and it's the way I wish all the world would be. For those of you who don't care to see it, it's kinda'f a pay it forward type thing. Someone sees someone else do a kind deed for a perfect stranger, and they decide to do the same... and so on. No kidding, when I see this commercial I get tears in my eyes.

The other song, "Let it out" is from Kleenex (click to see & hear). Again, I tear up. But this time it's because a lot of other people are crying as well - this guy with a couch is just in the middle of a public area inviting peoplt to sit & talk. To let it all out.

Isn't it funny where I find inspiration? Tell me where YOU find inspiration! Maybe I'll find it there as well. :o) Love to all and God Bless!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I love the Kleenex commercial - especially when the dog is on the couch! Too funny! Thanks for posting on my blog!

Love - the crazy homeschool mom!