Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Falling Behind...Again!

Oh, how quickly & easily it is to fall behind! It seems like I was just getting caught up, when I ended up getting sick too. Livia was finally over whatever it was that she had, then I guess I caught it. Oh, I felt awful! I don't know what I would have done without Perry or my parents - they both helped me out so much over the weekend. Perry watched Livia all day Saturday for me until my parents came into town and picked her up for us! Then that evening, Perry went back out to their place to bring Baby-Boo back home. I'm so fortunate to have such a wonderful family! And at least I'm better now and can begin to catch up again...
I'm turning more and more into a morning person, and I'm really trying to get Livia to as well. I feel like I should give myself a little pat on the back, because here it is just barely after 9 and my little munchkin is already in bed! Yes, I say already because last night I couldn't get her down until 11-ish. Hopefully I'm turning a corner :o)
Now, I have tons of fun stuff to put up, soo... On to another post!

No comments: