Thursday, March 13, 2008

Living Vicariously

My sweet sis sent me a pic yesterday of the beautiful Florida beach! Thought I'd share :o)

Can you believe this was taken with a camera-phone?! Oh, I hope she has a wonderful time down there! (And hopefully she'll bring me many more pictures to ooh and aah over)

Love to you all and God Bless!



Laura Belle sent me a couple more today - isn't she so sweet?


They went a'swimmin with the 'gators! No, not really. But they did get really close - like within 8 - 10 feet! Yikes!

And here's that beautiful beach babe & her boyfriend... Hope they don't get burnt!

2 comments:

Nan said...

Oh, I just love the collage you have for your header, so cute, very creative! JUST LOVE IT!

Kendra said...

I *WANT* to go....I'm so jealous! :) Hope she is having fun.

Love the header too. Very cute darln'.