Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Computer Update...

Good news and bad news on my computer.

Here's the good news: I do know what's wrong with it, and my awesome computer friend is going to fix it up for me... But the bad news is that the hard drive is shot. Which means that anything I didn't have backed up is gone for.ev.er. Yeesh.

More good news is that I just backed up all my pictures on Friday or Saturday. And I do believe that the only pictures I didn't have backed up are still on memory cards (and CDs from my wonderful Aunt Tanya! Thank you, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Tanya!!!)

There are also a couple of Jax pics that I edited & didn't back up, but luckily I emailed them out - so I actually do have copies of them! I've racked my brain, and I really can't think of any pictures that are forever gone. Which is a very good thing, since I've taken a lot of great ones lately!

Listen to me go on & on about a stupid computer when there are MUCH more important things going on in the world... Like Elise going in to be induced with Mini Boy Blue!!!

THAT is why I am going through withdraw without my laptop! Kidding, kidding! Honestly, my excitement about Elise having Mini is what will keep me scurrying into my hubby's garage to use his computer at all hours! I'm praying that all goes well for Elise. Please keep her & her family in your thoughts and prayers as well.

Well, that's about all for now... I should have my computer back again in a week or two, and until then I'm very blessed to have a husband who will gladly let me use his machine... as long as I don't fry his hard drive! Haha!

Much love to you all, take care and God Bless!

No comments: