Friday, September 11, 2009

Upside Down Week!

My week has been more turned around & upside down than... well... my daughter in this picture!

Just had to figure out a way to throw something about Liv in here - otherwise this post is all about my crazy week! I knew it was going to be a very long 4 days of work; I just didn't know how long.

I've actually been without my computer from Monday night until pretty much right now. But why and furthermore how (since I've been 'posting' all week, right?) Well, Monday the power cable to the computer started smoking - YES SMOKING! I screeched, yanked the cord out, and started weighing my options...

I could go around the stores here in town to try & find one... Or I could just search online. That's exactly what I did! I found the cheapest on (of course) EBAY. And what a great experience I had this time! I'd only used EBAY one time before, and I did not have the best of luck with the seller & product. (We'll save that story for another day though)

It cost around $25 for the cable & no shipping cost... And after I came home from work today, there it was waiting for me! How exciting! I've dearly missed getting on the computer all week. Oh! Back to how I've had posts up with no computer access:

After I ordered my computer cable, I used the remainder of my battery's life to go ahead and schedule posts for the rest of the week. And I still have so much to catch up on! That said, I'll be back later tonight to do a Flashback Friday - and who knows? Maybe more...!

As for right now, we're getting ready to head out to my father-in-law's house. It's his birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BILL FULTZ!!!
Trilby & Livia with Bill on the 4th of July - how cute are they?!


When Bill woke up early in the morning 8 years ago, it was just another birthday... Thankful to have his son back home after being in active duty in the Marine Corp. for 5 long years. Little did he know that "Nine Eleven" would become such a sadly memorable and tragic day. Especially today, I pray for anyone & everyone personally affected by the horrible events that unfolded on 9/11/2001.

May We Never Forget...

No comments: