Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Livia Won Again!

I don't want to fall asleep typing this up, so I'll probably have to come back & give it the praise it deserves a bit later... But I just can't hold in the excitement any more!

Livia won the Happy Panda Baby "fierce baby" contest!!! (Click here to see the super-cute way they picked the winner!)

I just picked what she'll be getting with her 'winnings' - and I ended up buying a little something for myself as well! (Shhh - don't tell hubby! Just kidding, I used my allowance) Ya'll will just have to wait til we get them in to see what we got! Knowing me, there will be TONS of pics :o)

A HUGE thank you to Happy Panda Baby, and I promise I'll be writing more about them soon! In the mean time, ya'll should go check out what they have to offer - really, really cute stuff! All made here in the US and no tags, so baby won't be at all uncomfortable. Have I mentioned before that I LOVE pandas? I seriously do! And let me tell you, all those cute little panda bear designs were hard to choose from!

Anyway, now it's off to bed! Much love and God Bless!

No comments: