Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Back to St. Louis...!

Looks like we'll be headed back to St. Louis today! My Dad spent about 4 hours shoveling snow last night to ensure we can make it out of the driveway without any problems.

We'll be back here again next weekend for an even longer stay! Perry will be going down to Louisiana for a work-trip throughout the 1st part of the week. We might as well be here in Southern Indiana while he's gone!

I do miss my husband like crazy though, and I can't wait to see him today!!!

An update on our move:  We're very close to narrowing down a more permanent residence around St. Louis! Right now we're in corporate housing, and within the next month we'll be moving for real. We decided that for a short time (about a year) we'll rent. We'll be selling the house we own in Evansville, and we're rather not be under more than one mortgage. So hopefully around this time next year, we'll be looking at buying a house within the St. Louis area.

For those of you who know the area well, we're planning on living in St. Charles County (both short-term and long term). The corporate apartment is located in Creve Couer; though it is a very nice area, we really love the 'feel' of St. Charles County. It really reminds us a lot of Newburgh (though a bit larger!)

Anyway, it's time to finish getting ready! Liv is still asleep (holy cow!) so I need to do what I can now! I may send a few traveling-pics thoughout the day... Otherwise, I'm sure I'll have more to write about once we're back in St. Louis!!!

No comments: