Monday, November 23, 2009

Livia's Bug (Still Continued)

I stayed home from work today with Livia. Ever since I took Liv in to the Doctor a couple of weeks ago, she's had an on-and-off cough. Today, I decided that her cough was getting bad enough to warrent another trip to her Doctor.

It turns out that my mommy-gut was right; Livia has bronchitis. She'll be on amoxacilin for the next 10 days. But just as long as she doesn't have a fever & she's feeling ok, we've been given the go-ahead to take her back to day care tomorrow.

Though I'm very thankful that Livia wasn't seriously ill, I'm praying that this will be the end of her sickness!

2 comments:

dani said...

livia has been under the weather for long enough, amanda!!! bless her heart... i hope she will be 100% when she finishes her antibiotic:)
much love,
dani xxx
ps. i have commented several of your recent posts; but they are not there??? i KNOW i commented on the two halloween posts:(

PhotoChick said...

Dani,
Thank you SO much for all your sweet comments!!! I have no clue why they weren't showing up... I hope it's nothing I did to my settings! I think you actually commented on close to a dozen! WOW! And at any rate, they seem to be showing up now (for me at least).
I'm sure hoping the antibiotic will do the trick for Liv -- 5 doses down, 15 yet to go!
Thank you so much again for all your wonderful commnets! You just absolutely made my day!!!
Love always!
Amanda