Monday, December 3, 2007

Funny Baby, Funny Hat!

I absolutely HAD to put some of these pictures up here - I meant to the last couple of days, but I'm just now actually getting around to it. My Mom & I took a little trip into Henderson, and of coarse we had to make sure Baby-Boo would be nice & warm. I think this hat ended up being more entertainment than functional, though!


"Oh, I just wish I could figure out how to get this silly lookin' hat off my head..."



"Nope, that's not going to work either...ok, can't be pulled down like my headband..."



"Mom! A little help here! My arms just aren't long enough!!!"



What do you think she's thinking right here? Someday I'm sure she'll tell me all about whatever she's thinking!



That sweet little hand - Oh God, I love her!!!



She's kinda like her momma - she doesn't give up easily :-)



Boy I bet she wishes her arms were just a little bit longer. Oh, she may get me back for this someday...



"Pppppppphhhhhhhhttttttt!!!" Yeah, that's all that Livia really had to SAY about it...of coarse that's about all she says period! She loves to use her tongue right now.



Finally her Grandma distracted her and made her grin from ear to ear



And we've completely forgotten about the silly hat.


There were SOOO many cute pictures from our little adventure - I didn't even put half of them up here! I'll put more cute pics on here as soon as I can! Take care & God Bless All

No comments: