Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Eeeee!!!

I feel like a little kid on Christmas! I don't really have any pics to put up here yet, but I just wanted to exclaim how absolutely excited I am! It's my little daughter's 1st Christmas - and on this Christmas day, through my excitement, joy, and cheer...I must not forget what this day is really about. Please God help me to remember You and Your Son in all that I do today. May I be reminded that it was because of what You did for us that we have the wonderful life we live.


On this joyous Christmas Day
There's just one thing I'd like to say

Today please let us not forget
The prayers & blessings God has met

Merry Christmas peace to thee,
No matter what the 'morrow be

We know not more than just today
But God sees more in every way

For God knew when He sent His Son
That though He'd be His only One

No one else could take His place
Christ alone, our saving grace

Remember He has blessed us right
Each and every day & night

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amanda,

Thank you so much for your beautiful words. I want you to know that it has been one of the best gifts I have ever received. You and your Aunt Tanya are such sweet people. God bless you and Merry Christmas.

PS your baby is a doll....I especially love those photos of her crying. You do a really wonderful job catching the moment.