Friday, November 30, 2007

* Yawn *

I just got back home from Matt & Kendra's - yikes we stayed up too late! Kendra & I went to Nolan's school Christmas Program, then grabbed a quick bite to eat & chilled out at her house for quite a while. I gave her the pics from Nolan's program to copy onto her computer first, so as soon as I get back together with her I'll be able to put a few up here... til then, some sweet sleepy pictures of my Baby-Boo :-)



This is when Livia was tiny enough to fit in her "baby bag" from my Aunt Tanya - how sweet it this?! Oh, the days where she was so small... Well, she may be too big to fit into that little carrier, but now she has a new-found love in another baby carrier. I bought one of those baby front-pack carriers, and she's always good as gold when she's in it. Hmmm...guess I need to get some pictures of her in that!




Livia's Auntie KeeKee took this picture of Livie when she was only a couple of months old. She fell asleep in my arms & Kendra grabbed my camera - a perfectly sweet shot!




One of the very few times Livia was sleeping in my Dad's arms - she's usually walkie-walking with him!




Livia likes the big-kid-beds :-) We were out at my parents' and I think we actually both took a nap on their bed. Couldn't resist taking this adorable pic.




And finally, ever been so tired that you could fall asleep anywhere? Livia was so sleepy that she conked out on my lap! Perry got this one for me :-)

Well, that's all I have for tonight...nothing really 'new' to me, per se. But maybe not everyone who sees this has seen them - love to all & God Bless!

No comments: