Thursday, December 20, 2007

Family Christmas Pics

Ooh, do I have TONS to put up here! Over the course of a couple of weeks, I've managed to get some really cute Christmas shots...the only problem is that there are so many cute ones I can't decide which one(s) to mail out. Yes, I realize that Christmas is only 5 days away, but I will get those cards done in time! Actually, I've decided that instead of mailing them all out this year, I'm going to give them away while we're at the family functions. I mean, I'm going to see all these poeple anyways...why pay the postage? Especially if I end up putting in so many pictures that I'm not even sure how many stamps I should use! Anyways, here are some of my fav's:

My lil Santa Baby HAS been such a good little girl! This one is my absolute favorite with her little Santa suit on...








And here are some really good ones of me & Livie...I can't even decide which one I like the best!
















My Mom actually got all the shots of me & Livia - she did a pretty darn good job! My Mom also took all the family shots you'll see here in just a bit. She's always doing really sweet things for us, like buying diapers for me (well, actually Livia! No, I don't need them yet!!) I just hope that someday I'll be as good as a mother as she is :o)

Anyway, a week or two later Perry came out to church with me & Livia, then we went out to my parents. And I got another good one of Livia...


On the same day that we got some FAMILY shots! All of these were ones that didn't make the final cut...
This one's great... except that Perry's so far back that he's not even in focus. It was a really cute idea to be where we were for the picture, but it was incredibly uncomfortable in the positions we were in. We did try to get some more with me & Perry more side-by-side, but none of those really turned out either.



And this one really isn't too bad. I didn't have Livie's cute little shoes on her though...and the picture could use a good cropping.




These are just too funny! I look like a goofball in the 1st one, and Perry looks very unhappy in the 2nd... We just couldn't get it all together!



FINALLY we got one that I deemed usable:

Even though Livia isn't all smiles, not bad :o)

And of coarse some of Baby-Boo that didn't make the final 'fav' cut:





No comments: