Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Yummy Toes!

My sweet little Baby-Boo has found a new favorite treat... Her feet! She started grabbing for them last week, and within the last few days she's gotten REALLY good at getting them into her mouth! I just wonder what she's thinking...

"Hey Mom! Guess what I'm gonna do"

Look at that cute little tongue - when it curls like that, I know she's got something up her sleeve!


"Those things you call 'cute little feet' look more like a new favorite toy to me! Hmmm...wonder what they taste like"

I could just see them getting ready to go into her mouth - how cool to catch it on film! Oh, and don't worry - Livia's daddy was standing just out of the camera's view to spring into action if she started to roll.

"Mmm! Even more yummy than I thought they would be! Why didn't you tell me about these things before, Mom?"

Haha! Since almost everything goes into her mouth right now, I figured it would only be a matter of time before her feet found their way there. It's so cute! I almost wish it weren't such chilly weather so she could play with her feet more.

Livia is also getting closer & closer to crawling. She rocks back & forth when she's on her hands & knees. She really seems to enjoy standing, "walkie-walkin", and jumping a lot more though.

Livie absolutely LOVES her jumper - this is her usual expression when she plays in it:

Jumpie, jumpie, jumpie, jump! There are days where she wants to jump for hours. I don't know where she gets all that energy ;-)

Even Baby-Boo gets tired of it (or maybe just plain tired) once in a while, though - literally! Actually, this pic was taken out at Livia's grandparents - my Mom & Dad - and this has been the only time she actually fell asleep in the jumper.


Love to all - Goodnight & God Bless!

No comments: