Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My 1st blog...!

Ok, so after reading my Aunt Tanya's blog postings for the last several months I realize this is something I not only should do, but I really want to do as well! Seriously, how hard is it to write just a few sentences each day about my life? There are some days that go by, and I look back on and actually wonder if they happened or not. I can't remember anything significant about them... and quite frankly, it makes me feel like a crazy person when my brain goes blank like that!
I offer to anyone who might read this sure-to-be-time-killer blog a bit of information about me. I'm a wife, mother, and an aspiring photographer (among other things, of coarse) I LOVE my husband Perry & my sweet little daughter Livia. My life didn't truly begin until I was blessed with them! I'm working with a lifelong family friend, Phil, on trying to get a photography business up and running: Point Click & Shoot Photography. Right now it's a lot of hard work, but I still love it! I get a kick out of taking & editing pictures, and I think it's absolutely amazing that my favorite hobby might someday bring home the bacon! For now though, my hubby is a very successful salesman in the painting business. And he's right by my side in every way - I'm a very lucky woman.
I have a lot to learn about this whole "blogging" thing...like, WOW anyone in the world who wants to could take a peek at my life! Who knows what I'll end up posting on here! Probably quite a bit about my little Livie and the hubby - oh, and of coarse photography! I think this will be a wonderful tool. I (and anyone for that matter!) can look back on a date to see what happened that day. For instance: if I would have started this blog last Friday I would have said... "Livia held her arms up to me for the 1st time! I mean she REALLY put both of those little arms up in the air and REACHED for me!!" Oh, I was so excited! :-) Just when I don't think I could possibly love that sweet little girl any more, she does something to make me love her even more! Isn't it wonderful how a mother's love only grows with time?
Oh, Mom, if I had only known before this year...! Just think, only a couple of years ago, I wasn't sure if I even wanted kids. Was I crazy?! I know not everyone in this world is blessed with children, but I sure do thank God every day that I have a little girl. Even if she ends up being my only one, I feel as if my life is complete because of her. Mom, I'm sorry I didn't know all this before now - how wonderful it is to be a mom, how every day my love for her grows, how I'm so incredibly happy and my life is so complete. Thank you for your patience over the years. I strive to be the kind of mother you were and still are to me - I love you.
I'll finish off this 1st posting with the most imporant values to me: Live Love Life, Faith Family Friends Forever. And something my sister-by-choice once told me: Here's to Love, Laughter, and Happily Ever After.
Take care & God Bless All

No comments: