Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Aspiring Photographer of 3 Years

No, I'm not talking about someone who has been working at becoming a photographer for the last 3 years - I'm talking about Maggie, my 3-year-old neice!

This is Maggie:
She's such a sweet, intelligent little girl - and she already has quite a gift! Maggie & her brother, Nolan, absolutely love taking pictures! Anytime I have my camera with me, they take turns snapping away. I've ended up with some fun, funny, and awesome pictures...as you can see!


THIS is the absolutely wonderful picture she took of Livia.

I couldn't believe it! I mean, it was cropped almost perfectly, the color is beautiful. And look at the expression on Livia's face - it's priceless! My Mom sent me an e-mail not too long ago with all these sweet pictures of little baby faces. I showed this pic to her & she said that it could have been in that e-mail. (Anyone who wants that e-mail, just let me know - I still have it & I'll be glad to forward it to you.)

Anyway, really the only thing I could think to do to the picture was this:

I love making pictures into back & white with just a little bit of color on it. Livia's eyes are such an intense blue, I thought this looked just great as well. What do you all think? Like one better than the other? At either rate, I just can't get over the fact that a little girl who's only 3 took this picture!

Tomorrow night is Nolan's Christmas Program - I can't wait to go see those guys! Maybe I should let Maggie take pictures for me :-)

No comments: