Saturday, March 20, 2010

New Boots

Guess who got new boots??? I'll give you a hint... She has blonde hair, blue eyes, and is almost 3. Give up? It's Livia, of course!


Her Nana & Papaw got them for her at Rural King less than a week ago, and Liv just LOVES them! I love that she can go trotting out in the country anywhere with her boots. The country can be pretty muddy, especially this time of year. So it's no wonder why Liv is so excited about her boots!
I mean, I would be excited about them too  :o)   How CUTE are they?!

Although come to think of it, I do have some new boots too -- both black & brown 'hot stuff' boots. Lucky me!!! My wonderful hubby got them for me just a month or two ago, and amazingly they still look quite new. Guess that means I need to wear them some more!

No comments: