Thursday, May 29, 2008

Jewelry Party

Yesterday one 0f my best girl friend's, Jamie, and I hosted a jewelry party! It was my very first ever - and while it was certainly fun and exciting, I don't think my mom or my sis ever pictured me being such a jewelry-girl.

I've changed so much in the past years that I suppose it really isn't as much of a stretch that it's impossible though...

Yeah, I'm really starting to get in to accessories... :o)

~~~

Wait! That's not really why I wanted to write about the jewelry party! I helped provide some of the yummies for the fun: dollar-sandwiches and cookies. Dollar-sandwiches are made with those cute little fist-sized buns, with any number of meats and toppings. The cookies were my biggest achievement though. It was actually one of the first times I've taken the time to bake up a ton of cookies - my awesome chocolate chip cookies have always been family fav's, and hadn't really made them much if any since Liv was born.

It felt really good to get back into baking!

No comments: