Monday, May 24, 2010

Welcome to the World, Baby Noble!

Oh, it's been such a long, fun, busy, wonderful day! I'm still here in Indiana with Liv since we still had some things to take care of here in town (more about that later). And I'm SO glad we're still here, because one of our best friends from church had her baby today!!!

Noble Willis D. was born today (May 24, 2010) weighing in at 9 lbs and measuring 20.5 in.

Matt & Rhona are just about the nicest, most beautiful people I've ever known... And I am beyond delighted that they have welcomed their son into the world!

I thank God for blessing the D. family with a beautiful, healthy baby boy! So tonight I say a prayer for Matt, Rhona, & Noble: I pray that all is well for them, and I pray that Rhona has a very quick recovery. And tomorrow I pray that I may be able to meet Noble before Liv & I head back to Missouri.

No comments: