Saturday, January 23, 2010

Elmo 2 & More

The 2nd cell phone video of Liv calling out for Elmo in the middle of Target:



I'm SO excited that I've figured out how to post things from my cell phone! It's just been so incredibly busy around here... Since Livia and I are down to less than a week that we'll be going over to St. Louis for good!

I'm having the very best time ever with Perry and Livie here this weekend. Even though my poor husband has had the worst cold ever. I almost told him that he should just stay there in St. Louis, but he really wanted to see us (ok, Liv).

My last day of work will be Wednesday, and I should have plenty of time to get our essentials gathered & packed. I'll pick up Livia from day care just after noon on Friday, and we'll be on our way to St. Louis! With any luck, she'll sleep a good portion of the way there. Guess we'll see though, right?

And with any luck, I'll have some time to catch this blog up on the holidays and such after we get settled in St. Louis. I really look forward to posting up lost of photos on this blog and videos on the other. I broke my own protocol on a couple of posts this week, but I'm rationalizing it with the fact that they are low quality cell phone videos. And the one from earlier in the week was posted directly from the cell phone!

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well! I'll have many more updates and pics soon to come :o) Much love to all and God Bless!

No comments: