Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunday Fun-day (At the Farm)

It just wouldn't be Sunday if we didn't oblige Liv for her usual trip out to the farm - and it was SUCH a beautiful day, how could we not want to be out there!

See for yourself...


Looking out over the soybean field by my parents' house

So, we headed out - my mom, my dad, me, Liv, and the triplets! (I'll let the Dairy Wife post about all the fun they had as well)


Livia rode on my back most of the way there...

But we all know that her Papaw is who she likes the best.

Here they are watching Livia's favorite part...

"Bobcat-Don!" as Liv says
(What that means is her Uncle Don using the Bobcat to get the cows fed)

Livia loves Uncle Don and the Bobcat so much that she'll often sing, "Old McDonald had a farm e-i-e-i-o! And on that farm he had a Bobcat-Don, e-i-e-i-o!!!"

Her Aunt Bonnie was there as well, and Meg and Livie even got a 4-wheeler ride with her.

Liv also got to climb into a tractor for the first time ever...
With Jay watching that she doesn't fall (and her Nana just out of the camera's sight)

Finally, it was time for us to head back to Nana & Papaw's for some supper.

I don't think Liv minded too much though...

She got to ride on Papaw's shoulders the whole way back!

Yet another wonderful day with the most wonderful little girl in my whole wide world! Hope everyone else had a great day...

*Please keep Dani and Katherine in your prayers as they have experienced a very tragic loss this weekend... My neighbors across the river have had a very hard weekend and could use all our thoughts & prayers. I'll continue to think and pray for you all, Dani.

Til next time, take care and God Bless...

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I have sent Dani and Katherine a wee message. It's just so tragic. My heart goes out all who knew Chase, and of course his family. A parent should never have to go through a loss of a child.

I can see how you all love being out in the country ~ it's just so beautiful and peaceful looking.

Amanda x

dani said...

oh, amanda... you are soooooooooooo sweet!!! thank you for the prayers; it means the WORLD to us. none of us can even wrap our heads around the fact that our chase is gone.
much love,
dani xxx